We’re Looking For a CCO (Chief Clan Officer)
We are a small, passionate team who cares deeply for the work we do, and the courageous people who step into it. We are looking for somebody who wants to join our team so we can continue to make an even deeper difference in the world. Our boutique coaching company delivers deeply rich work mainly through live intimate experiences as well as some individual private coaching. We are not looking for someone to work for us, but rather someone who will be part of the fabric, energy, and passion that we bring to our clan (clients).
This is not a role for skeptical people, this is not a role for people who cannot think outside the box and it certainly is not a role for people who want to be a hero. We believe strongly that much of the coaching in the world actually disempowers people by providing them with a system (the answers) of how to live a better life. Our clients already have the answers and our job is to suspend our own interests and egos so they can be the heroes of their own lives. If this speaks to you, then we would love you to read on.
This role will include administrative tasks, organizing live in-person events, online teachings, and digital content distribution. We are looking for someone who is insanely detail oriented and does not need their hand held.
Key Role and Responsibilities:
- Set up live events
- Set up virtual events
- Calendar Management
- Research & Implementation – anything from products, venues, and transport, to software.
- Ordering, Supplier Management, and Payment
- Email Marketing
- CRM software Management, including invoicing
Some of the attributes you’d ideally have:
- Attention to Detail and be Super Organised
- IT savvy
- Ability to Communicate Clearly with our Clients both Orally and in the Written Form
- Flexible (Not like ‘yoga flexible’ but rather you’re adaptive and can course-correct on the fly if needed. Although we have nothing against bendy people either). We are a Small Team and sometimes it’s all Hands on Deck
- Enjoys Variety
- Solution Focused
- Collaborative & Not Afraid to Speak your Mind
- Self Starter & Accountable (i.e. Gets Things Done Without Hand Holding)
- Is Very Comfortable taking Responsibility when you Make a Mistake.
- A Good Sense of Humour. Yes, We Like to Have Fun
This position will be a combination of remote and office based, ideally located in North Clare, Ireland.
We are conducting a 4-step hiring process.
Step 1 – So if you feel this a hell yes from you, we want you to create a 2-minute video and send the link to firstname.lastname@example.org before Sunday, January 15th telling us the following:
1. Why you believe you are the right fit to join the BraveTeam?
2. What are you brilliant at?
3. What are you not so brilliant at?
Please use the subject line: CCO
After we’ve had the chance to review all Videos, we’ll get in touch with you as to whether there is a fit for you to move to the next step of our process.