We’re Looking For a Clan Ambassador
We are a small, passionate team who are committed to helping our clan live bravely. We are looking for someone who will love on our clan (clients). The role would include organizing live in-person events, online teachings and digital content creation.
Are you someone who is great on detail, very familiar with social media platforms, and loves people? If so, we’d love you to consider joining our team.
Key Role and Responsibilities:
- Set up live events
- Set up virtual events
- Calendar Management
- Research & Implementation – anything from products, venues, transport, to software.
- Ordering, Supplier Management and Payment
- Video Editing
- Email Marketing
- CRM software Management, including invoicing
Some of the attributes you’d ideally have:
- Attention to Detail and be Super Organised
- IT savvy
- Ability to Communicate Clearly with our Clients both Orally and in the Written Form
- Flexible ((Not like ‘yoga flexible’ but rather you’re adaptive and can course correct on the fly if needed. Although we have nothing against bendy people either). We are a small team and sometimes it’s all hands on Deck
- Enjoys Variety
- Solution Focused
- Collaborative & Not Afraid to Speak your Mind
- Self Starter & Accountable (i.e. Gets Things Done Without Hand Holding)
- Is Very Comfortable taking Responsibility when you Make a Mistake
- A Good Sense of Humour, Yes, We Like to Have Fun.
This is a full-time position and will be office (remote and office combo) based in North Clare, Ireland.
Step 1 – So if you feel this a hell yes from you, we want you to create a 2 minute video and send the link to firstname.lastname@example.org before Monday, June 6th telling us the following:
1. Why you believe you are the right fit to join the BraveTeam?
2. What are you brilliant at?
3. What are you not so brilliant at?
Please use the subject line: I want to be Clan Ambassador.
After we’ve had the chance to review all 2-Minute Videos, we’ll get in touch with you as to whether there is a fit for you to move to the next stage of our process.