[Interview] Make This The Most Prosperous Year Of Your Life
“What we do isn’t who we are; it’s an expression of who we are.”
In this edition of the ‘Unmistakable Creative Podcast’, Philip talks about how to make this the most prosperous year of your life.
Some highlights of this episode:
- Why happiness is the byproduct of meaning
- Letting go of our attachments to create space
- Leveraging a wakeup call to become more of who we are
- The danger of giving too much of your identity to external outcomes
- How to resist the temptation to dilute your truth
- Developing the courage to stay true to your message
- The relationship between self-worth and prosperity
- The biggest questions we have to ask
- And a whole lot more…
If you liked what you heard in this podcast, feel free to share it and pass it along.