Join Us October 16-26, 2015 (1 Spot Left!)
Embark on a journey to one of the most spiritually enticing places on earth and allow the melting pot of culture, people, landscape and fragrances overwhelm and expand your senses.
In this unique experience you’ll be exposed to the gift of giving to orphans who need to know they matter, and personal growth because you do.
You will be escorted on an adventure through a magical world in the search of what real connection is all about.
A Bit About The Give & Grow Experience
A Taste of What You’ll Experience:
- The Vibrant City of Delhi – You’ll spend time in one of the most popular bazaars, see one of the largest mosques in Asia and visit several Indian landmarks, all while getting introduced and immersed into the ancient and enticing culture of India.
- The Legendary Taj Mahal – Explore the monument that’s everything that has been said about it, and more. Known the world over for it’s dedication to love from an Emperor to his queen, the Taj Mahal took 22 years and 20,000 men to build and is truly one of the wonders of the world.
- Giving Back – The heart of this trip is about giving back, and growing as a person. As such, we will engage in a handful of experiences. Come with an open heart.
- 3-Day Eastern Philosophy Workshop – Stay in an Ashram on the banks of the Ganges to explore your inner world through yoga, meditation and Eastern philosophy so you can uncover your personal meaning of life from a different angle.
- Adventure, Culture & Mystery – Visit a deserted city made of sandstone, explore the base of the Himalayas, experience the richness of Indian culture through handcrafted art, ethnic cuisine and many other cultural activities, enjoy some adventures on the River Ganges, and many more surprises!
- OPTIONAL 4-Day Himalayan Hiking Trip – Since India for most people is a once-in-a-lifetime trip, we wanted to make sure you have the opportunity to get the most of it while you’re there. That’s why we’re inviting you to stay a little longer and join us on a private optional 4 day, 3 night hiking trip in the foothills of the Himalayas.
- And yes you guessed it, much more
To get a better understanding of what the Give & Grow experience is all about click here and explore previous adventures to Guatemala and Peru.