A Private Conversation With Ignited Leadership Founder, Jason Connell
“Your ability to get in touch with, listen and trust your intuition will determine the authenticity of your life.”
My work consists of mentoring others across a variety of aspects in their lives: relationships, work and self. And I do this in a handful of ways, from group business coaching programs, to experiential retreats, to intimate live events, to private 1-on-1 mentorship discussions.
On rare occasions, I have held private one-off calls with people I meet a long the way. This is one I did with Jason Connell (founder of Ignited Leadership) where we focused on the subject of intuition – and for some reason (intuition?) we decided to record it.
And when it was all said and done, we were both extremely glad we did, as this conversation uncovered some unexpected thoughts and ideas around intuition that I believe anyone wanting to learn more can value from listening in.
In this discussion we explored (amongst other things…):
- Why after achieving a goal, it often feels like an empty accomplishment (hint, it’s not about the actual accomplishment)
- Why positive thinking, in isolation of emotional feeling, can be detrimental
- Why what YOU feel is the only truth that matters (and how to change it for the better)
- What the inhibitors of intuition actually are, and how to break through them
- How to uncover, cultivate and nurture your own personal intuitive clarity
- Why it’s important to lean into and get to know your fears, rather than trying to hide from them
Jason was very vulnerable and authentic on this call, and I respect him greatly for his courage to do so … and I trust that after listening in, you will too. Enjoy…
If you liked listening in to this private conversation and feel like someone else might too, by all means please feel free to share it and pass it along.