We’re Looking For a Doer
BraveHeart Media, LLC is expanding a little, and we need to attract someone in an administrative capacity who loves playing a supportive role. Someone who will show love to our clients, to us, and to our live events and retreats that we run. We’re looking for a new team member to pour some love into our Clan, help build our Life-Changing Experiences and Support the Core Team.
In this role, these are the qualities you need to posses:
- Attention to Detail & Ridiculously Organized
- Attention to Detail & Ridiculously Organized (yes, it’s in twice)
- Can Write and Spell very well
- Very Good with IT
- Flexible (Not like ‘yoga flexible’ but rather you’re adaptive and can course correct on the fly, if needed. Although we have nothing against bendy people either)
- Implementer & Determined ‘Doer’
- Collaborative & Not Afraid to Speak Mind
- Self Starter & Accountable (i.e. Gets Things Done Without Hand Holding; This is a Virtual Position for the most part)
- Is VERY comfortable taking responsibility when they make a mistake
- Loves Buying Drinks
In this position, these are the activities you’ll be responsible for:
- Personal Assistant role to Philip McKernan
- Live Event Organizer
- General Administration
- Client Care
- CRM Management
Let’s be honest here, you’re brilliant at some things as we are at others – we just need to make sure that our brilliance is compatible.
So if you think you could be our kind of people, the only thing we’re asking of you at this point (to find out if we should be working together) is for you to simply create a 2 minute video and send the link to email@example.com telling us the following:
1. Why do you believe you are the right fit for us
2. What are you brilliant at in a working environment
3. What are you not so brilliant at
4. What would you expect from us to feel respected
5. What do you do now and why do you want to leave
Please use the subject line: I Really Want the Rose!
After we’ve had the chance to review your 2 Minute Video, we’ll get in touch with you regarding next steps! If your video does not capture us we will not be exploring a fit beyond that point and please do not take that personally.
Video Deadline: Saturday, October 1st
Best of luck and thank you for your interest,
BraveHeart Media, LLC